Rules are never fun, especially when there are a lot of them. Luckily, I don't have that many!
- All donations are to be made in cash, with exception to the deposit.
- No explicit or provactive language at anytime while booking.
- Do not use abbreviations, codewords, acronyms, or any other jargon.
- Arrive on time. I'll give you leeway, but you're on the clock and almost certainly not the only client of the day, so please be considerate of everyone's time.
- Know what you are booking.
- Protection is required and will be provided for you.
- No videos and no photos, unless I approve.
- Communicate clearly. Tell me an approximate time-frame you are interested in and in what city the booking will take place in.
- Do not negotiate my rate. I have my rates down to a formula, which is roughly 3000 * log x + 1000, where x is the number of hours.